You can be more crazy in the internet. This is very true. Since it's anonymous and there is no immediate consequences, it allows people to be more ruthless and be more aggressive.
A multi tasking learning environment is bad. Probably true, since we cant do one thing well.
Multitaskers are bad at multitasking. I disagree. There are people that can do more than one thing at once. For example, I can play Fifa and listen to an audiobook at the same time. I will win my Fifa match and understand the book well
We are consumed by what we are nurtured by. This is very true. It kind of ties with the saying "everything is excess is bad"
Google makes us smarter. I agree, since we have that instant remedy for our curiosity.
Research cant catch up to technology. I disagree, since the way we research is by using the latest technology.
Facebook is addicting. True. I have personal experience with this. Sometime you can't unstick yourself from it.
The webs can make us better people. This is true, since we can make good decisions because we have time to act and to revise.
We should teach kids how to act responsibly on the internet. I agree, since some kids are very violent online and cyber bullying can happen.
Children are naturally good at using computers. True. I have a 5 year old friend can use an iPad better than my grandmother, who is a lot smarter.
Kids are native in the internet world. We were born in the era of technology, so we are used to it and now how to use it perfectly.
There are no jobs now that make you sit down and be quiet. False. Lawyer
Technology decreases violence. True, since people can let off agression via games instead towArds other people.
Technology makes your grades better. False. When you become addicted you don't want to do anything thats not playing, i.e homework.
We should teach kids to multitask. True, if we know they are going to do, we should make them good at it.
Technology attracts kids and spikes interest. True. It's an explosion of information, which is exactly what kids like.
You can't assign a book nowadays that's more than 200 pages. True, kids will just use spark notes or something like that.
Writing skills are worse. True. Since we are exposed to slang and improper language its not a good thing.
Now we have constant interruptions. True. Facebook, games, email, bbm, etc.
There are distractions. True. Games, TV, blogs, etc.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario