Goals:
1. What is the best programme to do FX.
2. Make the storyline for the video I will make.
3. Start brainstorming what FX I will use.
1.
http://duelvfx.net./
This is a fantastic site for me to have a basic knowledge and once I am not so ignorant, I can start watching more advanced tutorials. I will use Adobe After Effects.
2.
Script for video: It is going to be 3 minutes.
In my park, I walk into the middle of the screen and look confused. I'm bored
I look at my hand and erupt them into flames.
I start to juggle the flames for about 5 seconds, but get bored, so I mash the flames together, and make one big ball (basketball). It's still covered in flames, so I blow on it and it freezes to an ice ball.
I spin and the setting turns to a basketball court. I throw the ball and it goes in the hoop. I appear in a basketball stadium and the crowd goes wild. Through the door busts a dinosaur and it starts to roar. I open my jacket and take out a M16. I start shooting it and I kill it. I start hearing this buzzing sound and I wake up. I go to my fridge and open it. It starts shining so I walk in it Narnia Style.The world is like a forest, and there is a portal in the middle of it. A helicopter passes over. A bunny comes over (my dog with ears) and I pick it up.
A panda walks over and does the iron-man thing on me.The bunny turns into a light-saber and I deflect it. We have and epic fight, and it ends with me killing the panda. The end
3.
I will use the hands on fire. Fire freezing. The backboard shattering, and the transition into the stadium. The dinosaur animation, the M16 firing. The door effect (fridge). The portal, the helicopter. The iron-man thing, the bunny turns into a light-saber, and the light-saber fight.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario